Skype
Ken-Oh-Sama

All 73 art Reviews

retro girl retro girl

The design and style are great, really digging the shoulder pads on the jacket x3

I think the VHS effect is a nice touch, but it looks a little washed out, more like a fog than a tape distortion, it lacks the sparks of colour and vibrancy you often get with old VHS playback

Weirdly enough I recently watched a tutorial about simulating video glitches, it has a really bold outcome that could work great with your choice of colours.

SpeedoSausage responds:

thank you, since i kinda want to draw another 80s girl like this i might use this tutorial heheh

Jessie Winters (comission) Jessie Winters (comission)

Really great pose and shading, love the details on the shoes ^_^

pinoytoons responds:

tnx . nice to hear from you :D

Winter Winter

It's so nice to look at this as a whole, when you zoom in you can see all the simplistic and key shapes that go into making this a fantastic landscape.

I love the pencil strokes and touches of colour in the sky ^_^

Glasses Glasses

The thick rough lineart is great, it has an awesome unique look that give a lot of weight and presence to the character.

Wabaki88 responds:

Oh thank you!

Aries Sky Chapter 5 Cover v2 Aries Sky Chapter 5 Cover v2

Nice work ^_^ I like the different sizes of everyone, it makes for a really eye catching group shot.

There's a few things that could have more depth though. The central character doesn't have much definition in his ear/jaw line. It kind of looks like it curves up into nothing.

The font choice is also a bit basic, there's no life in its placement or design. A unique font or logo would have been a wonderful addition to work alongside the group shot. Right now there's some empty room created by the spacing of the letters, which sort of throws off the layout of the page.

Other than that, it's a cool cover that showcases a great range of characters :3

Kel-chan responds:

Yeah I'm trying to think up a logo design for the story but I'm not sure -

I'm pretty terrible at designing that type of stuff

Desert City Desert City

Amazing concept, the wiry structures of the city look incredible.

The silhouetted building look great against the desert backdrop, it gives off a mysterious and somewhat haunting vibe, especially with the frame of rock looming over the foreground.

Awesome work ^_^

Eleanor Eleanor

Her features are wonderful, love the exaggerated lips and eyes, the blue pupils work really well against the browns/greys ^_^

Bright & Lovely Bright & Lovely

Just want to say again how awesome this is ^_^ it was such a nice surprise, and I'm honored you would draw Lolly as part of your 1 a day challenge.

CausticHarmony responds:

Im really glad you liked it :3
That really encourages me to keep practicing and improving
I may draw more of your characters, also i cant wait for chapter 2

Ayo models sheet Ayo models sheet

Great model sheet, looks really clean and professional ^_^

cow gal cow gal

Amazing work; that shade of blue looks fantastic against the monochrome character, especially with the sketchier shading style and added detail ^_^

SgtPooter responds: