Skype
Ken-Oh-Sama

City Runner City Runner

Nice concept, the coin collecting and measuring distance reminds me of Toss the Turtle, the endless runner aspects are a nice inclusion and have the potential of bringing in some really unique elements, but right now the game feels somewhat basic.

After a few clicks I didn't see the point in continuing, there was no special powerups or bonus items in the shop to make reaching the goals worthwhile, and without any skill or timing needed during the gameplay, it wasn't fun to actually play.

Maybe adding more platforming/jumping elements would spice up the gameplay, make gathering coins a challenge that requires precise movements and effort. Faster running speeds or a double jump would be a good use of the shop, it really needs extra tricks and abilities to give the player a gradual sense of achievement whilst developing their characters move set.

Kandonian responds:

I think the shop character development ideas would be great and I'll look into adding them in a patch!

Failed Robbery Failed Robbery

Played through a few times, not sure if I'm doing it wrong but the only options seem to be getting Busted/Wasted.

In any case, the graphics are good and the controls work well. There's not much interaction involved, just following a preset list of things to do by clicking certain things. That kind of gameplay works well for puzzles and problem solving, but for a GTA inspired robbery game. It gets a little tedious.

I think the concept has a lot of potential for a fun exploration game, maybe increase the size of the map and throw in a few puzzles and characters to interact with. At the moment it feels like a test area with nothing really to accomplish, but the ground work is there for a potentially awesome game.

Also encountered a bug during my third run through, I pressed up whilst in the store and the character slid out of the map, which let me walk anywhere I wanted. It was actually fun to explore x3 so I grabbed a couple of images of the glitch.

Matthcw responds:

Lol! you found it, thanks ill try and do what I can to solve it, it is a really annoying bug that I was still trying to find out.

Play Draw AnimeShadows Play Draw AnimeShadows

Nice informative tutorial, the use of basic shapes as examples was a great way to get the information across.

The play section could have used a little more variety, once you've gone through the 4 sun positions, there's not much reason to keep trying. Perhaps it could be expanded on, using different objects and characters for people to experiment with.

Also during the end of the tutorial you mention hair highlights, but it could have gone further and explained more about highlights in general; they can really make a character stand out when used correctly.

Anyway, good tutorial, it's a fun introduction to shadows and light ^_^

mordaza responds:

Thanks =) Im glad you like. I tried to make it simple so thats why I started with shapes and basic stuff. I know the play section could be deeper with more shapes and maybe more stuff, I consider making it in next one maybe, just thought for this one as a way to make the eye more familiar with shapes position on basic object.

I know I mentioned the highlights only briefly, I just wanted to make it short to grab quick the basic information so I focused on shadows and mentioned highlight just because in the final drawing that helps out to make the difference but I agree that as you said highlights should be trated deeply, as said maybe in next release I will cover this.

And as said thanks for your comments, I appreciate this and will take your suggestion for future ones =)

#Escape: The Waiting Room #Escape: The Waiting Room

Really fun and interesting game, I now feel confident enough to escape any rooms I may find myself mysteriously locked inside xD

The medals were a nice touch and made replaying it unique each time, the menu is a little fiddly and it's sometimes hard to know if clicking in a certain spot will take you where you need to go, but other than that everything was great and enjoyable to play though.

Aprime responds:

hahaha, great!

If that ever happens, be sure to let me know how you escaped and I'll turn it into a game.

Thanks for the review, glad you enjoyed!

Water Ragdoll Water Ragdoll

Really enjoyable game, had a lot of fun playing around with the various features and options.

Crazy Flasher X Runner Crazy Flasher X Runner

Animations and movements ruin the experience, the concept has a lot of potential, but the jerky movements and constant falling through the floor spoil the flow of the game.

I really like the design and some of the parkour moves are fun to pull off, the backwards wall jump looks great when it works. The problem is like most of the movements, it only works a small percent of the time.

Detention Simulator Detention Simulator

Had a lot of fun with this, found myself coming back to it at least 4 or 5 times just to try and finish it.

The increasing challenge and difficulty were great, and the end boss was really satisfying to get through.

I'd love to see more reflex/timing based games like this. Each room had a nice distinct mechanic, and some of the later areas had great humor; which made it worthwhile trying to see what came next.

Overall, a great game with spot on controls and progression, the graphics could have been improved, but they don't hurt the gameplay in anyway, so it's not specifically a negative.

DannyDaNinja responds:

Thanks!! You're awesome!

Super Rally 3D Super Rally 3D

Really fun and fast paced, controls were spot on, and it was great drifting around corners.

The only problem I had was the camera being too low, it was a little hard to see what was coming up, which left me relying more on the prompts, rather than being able to plan out my turns by looking ahead.

stick rush 2 stick rush 2

Has potential

Needs to be more responsive on the controls, the jump has a tiny bit of lag which causes some unfair deaths.

The animations and flow of the game could be sped up, everything feels a little sluggish; a good example of this type of game would be Orange Runner, the pace and sense of momentum in that makes for a really fast and fun experience.

Whiteman Whiteman

Fun game

Fluid controls with the right amount of challenge; the concept could be developed a little more, and I found myself jolting forwards sometimes when shooting.

In any case, it would be great to see a sequel, the shotgun was a nice mix up, perhaps some more varied levels/weapons and a way to duck behind cover could help the experience.

OVERHUNK responds:

thanks for your comment, this game was a test, I started creating games recently and wanted to know if he had been good. thank you again