Skype
Ken-Oh-Sama

Love at First A! Love at First A!

Awesome work, the reactions and timing were great, and I got a laugh out of the ending xD

bocodamondo responds:

glad to hear that ^^

Succubus Loveless Ep. 4 Succubus Loveless Ep. 4

Some really nice world building and exposition. It was interesting to see and hear about all the different species. Each character looks really unique and it seems like they all have some fun gimmicks and quirks.

Keep up the awesome work man, the variety in shots and animation was a lot more noticeable this time around, which did a great job of highlighting the diverse cast.

SD Francine and Hayley SD Francine and Hayley

Cool progress vid, it was interesting to see how you go from your sketch to forming the shapes over it. It almost looked like a mix between drawing and modeling xD

Definitely a fun technique to watch, especially as the different objects start coming together :3

MysticSkillz responds:

Thank you so much, glad you enjoyed it. Yeah it does feel pretty much modeling the characters just in 2D format.

Wu Wu

This was awesome, hard to imagine how much work and effort went into getting this done in a week. It's really a great example of how skill and dedication can produce something fantastic ^_^

Succubus Loveless Ep. 3 Succubus Loveless Ep. 3

Another cool episode :3 there was a good mix of character development and action. The plot seems to be coming together nicely and there's always something at the end to keep me excited for the next part of the story.

The only thing that might need some work at this point is the animation. There are some moments that look a little rushed, which might hurt the series in the future if there's fight scenes and whatnot. Getting these episodes out must be tough, especially considering they're 10 minute each, but it might help to add more variety to the visuals.

Looking forward to episode 4 ^_^

avengedjoker responds:

Thanks, yeah I tend to always push myself to animate each day, even when I'm not feeling well...which I know I shouldn't but, I feel like if I even miss one day I'll start to slow down and take months to do just one episode.

But as soon as I get some fan-base I'll start doing streams, which will motivate me to do more body movements as I tend to do a better job when someone is watching me work. =P

Succubus Loveless Ep. 2 Succubus Loveless Ep. 2

Great follow up episode, I really liked the interaction between Ronald and Serph, and their reaction to the academy.

There was one or two odd bits of animation, when Serph goes to take his seat on the bus, it looks like he's walking over the chairs rather than beside them. Arm lengths also noticeably change throughout the episode, sometimes looking really short in comparison to the characters.

Other than that, the story is progressing well, and I'm interested to see what happens to Ronald and Serph as they settle into the academy, I thought the ending had a nice cliffhanger like quality, which builds episode 3 up for a strong start.

Can't wait to see more ^_^

avengedjoker responds:

Thanks. =) Yeah I'm really not proud of the animation job I did this episode...Serph's head on the bus from a certain angle looks terrible...and that walk cycle made me wanna scrap the entire thing...but instead I learned from my mistakes and got better at it. =P

Dean & Josh Dean & Josh

Nice first episode, the animation and style were great for the most part, there was a few small errors like the vomit going behind the cup rather than in it; but overall it looks like the start of a funny and interesting series.

I really liked the atmosphere, reminded me of a few older NG buddy-comedies, I'll definitely keep an eye out for episode 2 ^_^

Roxanne Trailer Roxanne Trailer

Great trailer, has a unique concept that looks fantastic in motion. The included tutorial was also really useful and it was nice to see how you pulled off the lighting effect.

Can't wait to see the full thing ^_^

Succubus Loveless Ep. 1 Succubus Loveless Ep. 1

Looks like the start of a really interesting series, it was nice to see the interaction between Ronald and Solid and the episode ended on a good cliffhanger.

However, the intro was a little long, and the lack of animation in areas made the still-frames quite noticeable. Giving exposition to a new series is important, but by the 4 minute mark, I was hoping for some more variety.

I'll subscribe on Youtube and keep an eye out for future episodes ^_^ looking forward to seeing how the series develops.

avengedjoker responds:

Thank you so much for your feedback. =D Yeah I even at one point thought I should cut out the intro...but your one of the first people who's said it's too long. XD Well it could be longer, I could've made it a minute or a minute and a half long...still I keep the intro on for future episodes in-case anyone is watching random videos and stumbles upon it...I mean you have to admit the intro song is a little bit catchy. >3>

angry joe on elder scroll angry joe on elder scroll

Not a bad concept, it would be nice to see animated game reviews, however I'm not really sure why this is presented as Angry Joe.

At first I thought this might be animation set to one of his sound clips, but I'm going to guess that it's you giving the review. It might help to think over what you want to say about the game, there was a lot of repeated lines such as "typical MMO game". Try to structure your review around some stand out positives and negatives, maybe add more variety to the animation by representing some of the things you talk about. (For example if you encountered any funny glitches whilst playing, you could animate a cut away gag to show this).

Overall, not a bad start but it would probably benefit from building your own identity, people might get confused to see Angry Joe reviews that aren't actually given by Angry Joe, especially if Joe's opinion on the game you talk about differ from what you're saying.